Search This Blog

Monday 22 August 2011

AYTD Presents... "Notes" - I Need Allah



"I need Allah, Allah;
Allah is Who I need [Hey-Hey]

I need Allah, Allah;
Allah is Who I need [Hey-Hey]

I need Allah, Allah;
Allah is Who I need [Hey-Hey]

And if I share with Him my life
Then I'll see Allah is here for me"

Aloe Blacc - I Need A Dollar (instrumental)








AYTD in no way intends to offend or perpetuate any crassness to anyone, let alone to Allah Himself with the above lyrics. Through this blog we are trying different methods of engaging as many people as possible to reconnect with the One True Master of us all; The Creator of the Heavens and the Earth. We do this with the most upmost genuineness, hence the "Notes" series. Why sing about a dollar when you sing about Allah? Sure, money can go a long way in this worldly realm, but can it save you from an eternal lifetime in the Hellfire? Definitely not; none but Allah can truly guide oneself on the righteous path.

Peace to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment